Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Review On Bedtime Stories

Today I saw the new movie Bedtime Stories. I loved it. I am going to give a little review on it for you people who want to go see it but don't know if you should. Well to start things of it is a great movie, it has stuff move for kids and more for adults, and it has a cute little guinea pig named Bugsey! I enjoyed every second of it. About every 5 minutes there was a out burst of laughter from the audience. As you know if you have seen the trailer none of the stories that come true could really happen. For instance Stekster and Sir Butkiss battle in a royal castle to rule the castle! Now all of the stories Sketer has to make in a fairy tale form of what is happening in the life of him and the crazyness of his hotel going down. In all I loved the film, thought it was one of the better kids ones for a long time that has been out, and think I would buy it on dvd and wacth it over and over and over again! I give it 1,000,000,000 stars out of 5

No comments: