Friday, December 5, 2008

I Don't Know!

I really don't know what to post about! Normally I have in my head what I want to post and when. Well today I don't. I guess I could tell you about how on Saturday I am going to the bestest store in the world! Thats right I am going to Justice! Okay so I know it is like really not cheap. But have the time I am not paying, but the other times I go broke. :( It is so sad I know. Anyway after school today I went to Goodwill because my brother needed a coat for a play at church on Saturday. Well after like 20 minutes of waiting in the men's deparment, my mom took me to the girl's. I found this amazingly cute monkey tee-shirt from Limited Too. My mom got it for me! Thanks mom! Well I am really happy because Saturday I get to see my uncle from all the way in Flordia! ( I just thought I am doing a lot of stuff on Saturday) I never get to see him. I haven't been to his house in a couple of years, but now he is coming here! Way Cool! Well my mom just said I have 5 minutes till bed! C YA!

No comments: