Saturday, December 20, 2008

Be Ready!

As you know I am out of school for 2 weeks. I may now be posting several times a day because I will just be plain bored! Well anyway right now is one of those times. So to free my boredness I am posting a random post! So in about a hour and a half I will go to Kidstuf practice. I am very exited and happy Christmas is almost here! I can't wait!

So on Christmas Eve we normally go to a Chinese buffet, go home open up my dad's gift to me and Nick and then go to church for a short service. At church we have a candle light and carol thing and the pastor will invite the kids to come on the stage so he can read a story to us. Well our senior pastor was sick so he stopped going to our church so either the children's pastor or the interim pastor will read to us.

So in all Christmas is my favorite time of year. I can't wait to wake up on Christmas and see a fire and here music and open gifts. C YA!

No comments: