Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More About My Life

Well I haven't really told you guys a lot about what is going on in my life lately. So I thought I should update, mostley cause I am bored out of my mind! So today I woke up, did some of my daily Wii fit (witch I did not finish today), got a shower, and went to lunch with my friend! We went to Max and Erma's. It was really yummy! Then we both went back to her house to play. I had fun, I hope she did! Well right now I am just typing (duh!) and listening to Teardrops On My Guitar my Taylor Swift! I have been crazy for Taylor Swift and Aeropostale lately. Weird combo huh? So yep that is a little about my long day! So um I guess I have nothing else to write so, Happy New Year's and I will try to update my blog at about midnight tommorw to let you know how my day is going. So C YA!

No comments: