Monday, November 24, 2008

Sleep Less!

Last night I got about 5 maybe 6 hours of sleep! I woke up and had to go to the bathroom and could not get back to sleep! So I just lay in bed waiting for morning when I had to go to the bathroom again! So my mom knocked on the door asking if I was okay and I said yes. She waited for my in my room till I was finished.

Then we both agreed to go downstairs and wacth a little t.v. I was able to wacth like 2 shows then I felt kinda tired. So I wanted to go back upstairs. I got all snuggled up and my mom said I can't go to school today. I did because I had a big test.

Well now I am starting to get a little sleepy. I might just go into the great room and wacth some Mythbusters with Nick I guess. Well thats all for now!

By the way go to http://lovermonkey85.blogspot.com/. That is my nieghbor's brand new blog!

No comments: