Friday, November 14, 2008

Off School

So today and yesterday me and Nick are off school. Today I am like the most bored I have ever been in my whole life. Right now I am listening to Radio Disney the best radio station in the world. So yeah well um I guess I could do my Social Studies homework. I have to do 17 questions! My teacher is a MEANIE (not really, sorry social studies teach). Anyway right now the radio is playing Once Upon A Dream by: Emily Osment from Hannah Montana.

Okay so all the kids on my street are at school because they go to Lakota. So I have nothing to do. Its not like I want to go outside to play in the cold. I think it is cold in my house so I really don't want to go outside.

Well I guess I could draw a french dude. (don't ask) Okay so If you are on your computer and have a blogger comment on what I should do please!

No comments: