Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Day

Today I choose to blog about my day. Today my class had a breakfast party as our Thanksgiving party. It was a blast! After that we swiched classes for a hour. All we did in my other teachers class is do a starter. A starter is a paper that we do to start the day off. Later about 1:30 we went to the nursing home. We sang songs, did dances, and passed out cards.

Now I am in my p.js playing around the house I am so glad we do not have school for 5 more days! I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving because I like being with my family. I am glad we can sleep in tommorow and Thursday and Friday. I am just so happy to be out of school!

Tommorow I am going to CiCi's pizza with my friend Racheal. Then we are going to her house to wacth Dancing With The Stars becuase it did not tape at my place! What a bummer! Well that is all I am going to post right now. I will get back in touch with you all later! Bye- Bye!

No comments: