Sunday, June 7, 2009

Night at the Muesum 2, Review

Hello people! First off I wanted to let you know that I was a little mad at my mom and that I don't need a phone. Long story, short. I got mad and wanted a phone. There is my version of the story!

Ok, so now I'm going to do a review on "Night at the Museum 2." Very good movie. It cussed/used bad words about two times. Even though they cussed, I would say it is a family movie. It might be a little hard for little kids to follow, but if they did it would be really funny for them. I honestly though going in the theatre that it was going to be one of the movies that they already show you the funny stuff in the commercials. It wasn't! It had a very good lay out, actors/actresses, and good jokes. I would give it 4 out off 5 stars!

So on the other hand, tomorrow I'm going to Volleyball camp at my school! I'm very excited! I love playing volleyball so I have a feeling it is going to be fun! Well that's all I got for ya!

1 comment:

grandma w. said...

Have fun at volleyball camp. Can't wait to hear all about it.