Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm Back

Hey guys!!! Did you miss me??? My life has been pretty busy so I haven't had time to blog!!! Well this is the last week of school so I don't have alot of homework, so I have plenty of free time!!! Well My life has been great except for something. I have an ingrown toenail. Ya that's right!!! It is painful when I bump it but that is all. Well we are going to the doctor on Wensday just to get it looked at. I've been trying to do some home treatments which, well have been working a little bit a guess. But we did try this one thing called NailEase. Yep it sound like a really cool thing that would cure it in a heartsbeat but guess what!!!???!!! IT DIDN"T!!! Ya so now I'm kinda down cause I was really happy. But now I'm sad!!! :( But I guess all things in life aren't miracles so I'm just going to have to let that go for now. I'm kinda scared for Wensaday to tell you the truth. I know that the doctor is only going to look at it and tell me what to do, but I mean it is scary going to the doctor for even a check-up!!! Well that's enough about my toe issues!!! Now to SUMMER!!! I'm soooo stinkin' happy that I get out on Thursday at 10:45!!! Oh ya!!! Oh and that brings me to another point!!! The reason we are rushing to get my toe fixed is because summer is almost here and I can't go all summer long with a toe that hurts!!! So even if I have to get a surgery, (DUH DUH DUHHHH) I'll be happy cause it will be fixed!!! Oh and now I will talk about King's Island!!! (How long is this blog anyway) Well as you may know or may not know, I'm not in to big rides. (Dimond Back, Beast, Tomb Raider, etc.) So I have been in baby land for years!!! But I made myself promise to be more adventuress this year. It has kinda worked out. I rode Runaway Reptar. It was soooooooo much fun!!! But I will tell you now. It is no baby ride!!! I think no one under the age of 5 should ride it!!! It is sooooo stinkin' bumby!!! I like hurt my neck soooooo bad on it!!! Oh and good news!!! (Have you noticed I say "Oh" alot?) On Friday (The day after school gets out) I'm going to King's Island!!! Well my fingers are sore so I better go!!! Oh I forgot!!! If you are my friend reading this, totally get a blogspot!!! I haven't blogged in ages but I pormise I will blog with ya!!!
PEACE OUT YAL'L!!!

No comments: