Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update on life!

Well today is a no school day for me but for everyone elese in my class it is! I have been peeing a lot (that is probly to much info) so my mom took me to the doctor. I hade to "go" in a cup which was very hard cause i didn't even make a speak in the cup! But what you gonna' do! So they tested the you know what and said I might have a blader invection. I know it is every kid's dream to have a blader invection, but it is not the best. :( I can't baths, drink soda, and I have to drink alot of water! I hate the water part cause my mom makes me drink alot! Also she did something eles to me which is so unfair! The doctor said to keep track of how much I "go" so my mom took her notepad and wrote at the top Taylor's Potty Chart! Yep that is my mom alright! So everytime I go "potty" I have to write a tally mark on a notepad! So anyway I think that is enough talk about my pee! So I am going to stop!
C Ya!

No comments: